Product Description & Reviews
Enhanced accuracy precision machinists 4PC combination square set •can be used as a square, depth gage, height gage, marking and layout gage, scriber, level, Bevel protractor, steel rule, plumb, center divider gage. •Measuring blades are fully hardened and tempered with satin finished hi-contrast chrome plated finish. •Protractor heads are bi-directional double indexed at 180° in both directions with spirit bubble level •square head houses a quick and convenient removable hardened steel pointed scriber and includes a built-in spirit bubble level, and a reversible lock bolt •additional separate Carbide tipped Scribe pen for line layout and workpiece marking •4R : graduation - 8ths, 16ths. 32nds & 64ths •16R : graduation - 16R - 32nds, 64ths, 50ths, 100ths •in/mm graduation - 32nds. 64ths, 1mm, 1/2mm •center head; protractor head; and square head have a precision locking thumb wheel clamp which maintains precision alignment to blade when tightened •meets Federal specs Type VI Class a. •Factory certificate of inspection for Squareness, perpendicularity, and Parallelism, blade flatness and graduation lines •supplied with rugged foam fitted plastic case.
Features & Highlights
- Includes precision ground cast square head; hardened & ground laser engraved rigid blade rule; bi-directional double able Index 180° Protractor head; V-shape centering head; carbide tipped scriber pen
- Manufacturer's detailed Certificate Statement of accuracy for Squareness, perpendicularity, flatness, and graduations Spacing's
- 16R blade graduations = 32nds & 64ths on one side; 50ths and 100ths on opposite side
- Meets or exceeds federal specs Type VI Class a
- Includes lined Foam fitted plastic storage case
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.