Product Description & Reviews
-- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped? -- Don't worry, Chefic sharpening stones can help you solve this problem. 1000 Grit Side: This grit is a very good overall grit. It is fine enough for many jobs and still have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull. If you keep your knives and tools in good shape, you'll find yourself reaching for this grit level often. This grit is also very common for the final stage for many kitchen knives. 4000 Grit Side: This fine grit is able to put an edge on a tool or knife that exceeds just about any commercial edge you'll find. This grit is very fine and sharpen very slowly. This is to be used after you've created an edge with more coarse grits. Instructions to use: 1. Soak the sharpening stone with water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as  a table or a desk. 2. First use the #1000 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife  out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes. 3. Then use the #4000 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes. 4. After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it. 5. Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry. Attention:1. Do not only use the middle of the sharpening stone, please make full use of the surface  of the whetstone. 2. Do not use whetstone to sharpen serrated blades. Specifications: Material: White Corundum Color: Light Green+White Dimension: 7.09"(L) x 2.36"(W)x 1.18"(T) Weight: 19.75oz. Packing List: 1 x Sharpening stone 1000/4000 Grit1 x User Guide grit
Features & Highlights
- ★ Thick, Solid and Large Whetstone: Made of professional grade white corundum, perfect for the larger chef's knives, gives a nice working area for any size of knife, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated
- ★ 2 Grit Sides Ensure Best Sharpening: 400 grit side has good metal removal rate, light scratches edge. Intermediate stage before finer grits. 1000 grit side leaves metal edge with frosted appearance. Edge sharpness equivalent to majority of factory edges on knives, tools.
- ★ Suitable for Most Grinding Operations: Kitchen knives, hunting knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, straight razor, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools, art appliance and ceramic knife, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc(please kindly follow the coming user guide)
- ★ Safety Guarantee with Silicone Mat: The non-slip silicone base keeps the stone firmly in place, amazing experience without moving at all
- ★ Satisfaction Guarantee No Risk: We're sure you're going to love this whetstone, try it out today without risk. If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked
|Item Size:||2.36 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ANSEN TOOLS GRIT SHARP
mpn: AS-453, ean: 0784672581851,