Product Description & Reviews
Wera Kraftform Plus 162 i PH VDE Phillips #1 Insulated Screwdriver is designed for the Professional user. Each screwdriver is put through vigorous testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts to guarantee safe working standards of 1,000 Volts. Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect. All Wera hand tools feature the trademarked ergonomic Kraftform handle, with hard and soft zones, that fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high-speed torque transfer. Handle marking on top of handle includes screw symbol and size of tip to easily find the right screwdriver in your toolbox or workplace. Anti-roll protection at base of handle stops screwdrivers from rolling away at workplace. Limited Life Time Warranty. Screwdriver dimensions: PH1 x 6” shaft length, 3-7/8” handle length. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
Features & Highlights
- Kraftform Plus Insulated Slotted screwdriver with Lasertip drive end, PH1 x 6" shaft
- Each screwdriver is tested at 10,000 volts in a water bath to guarantee safe working standards of 1000 Volts
- Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect
- Multi-component Kraftform handle fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high speed torque transfer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.02 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.