Product Description & Reviews
1/2 HP cast iron transfer pump. Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts. Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose; generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose. Rugged, cast iron pump and motor housing. Non-submersible. Max flow rate is 1450 GPH at 0 ft. 3/4 in. garden hose adapters at inlet and discharge. The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It's made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- The product is manufactured in China.Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose; generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- 1/2 HP transfer water pump can be used to increase line pressure up by up to 40 PSI
- Use to pump out flooded basements, tanks, or boats
- Made from durable cast iron steel
- Connects to garden hose with 3/4-inch brass hose connections
- 1-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Publisher:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Studio:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||20 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.