Product Description & Reviews
Watco Lacquer Wood Finish is a crystal clear lacquer used to fill in wood pores of most wood types eliminating the need for wood filler. It creates a durable lacquer finish that doesn't need sanding between application coats. It dries quickly and protects wood surface against scratches.Ideal for use on furniture, doors, cabinets and paneling; not recommended for floors or exterior surfaces. Formulated for a higher clarity finish than polyurethane. Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 290 sq ft.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for use on furniture, doors, cabinets and paneling; not recommended for floors or exterior surfaces
- Formulated for a higher clarity finish than polyurethane
- Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 290 sq ft
- Eliminates the need for wood filler and protects against scratches; no need to sand between coats
- Dries to a crystal-clear gloss with a lasting durable finish
- Apply to furniture, doors, cabinets and paneling
- Dries in 30 minutes and does not require sanding between coats
- Dries crystal-clear
- Durable wood finish and seal
|Item Weight:||2.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.15 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mohawk Finishing Products
mpn: B611-08885, ean: 0010284688856,