Product Description & Reviews
Attaches to the end of an LED or low voltage track, display, or MonoPoint luminaire for WAC Lighting FP-K-WT numbers Silo x10 or x20. Creates a square or rectangular light area to illuminate artwork or displays. Frames a crisp edge with no light spillage, making paintings look as if they are self-illuminating. Best effect is achieved with low level ambient light and distances less than 10 feet. A framing projector is the perfect solution for art galleries and areas that require illumination with precise areas and clean edges.
Features & Highlights
- Can be used with the following WAC Lighting Fixtures: h-2010, j-2010, l-2010, h-2020, j-2020, l-2020, mo-2010, mo-2020
- Premier series framing projector accessory for use with track heads, display lights, and monopoints. Attaches to the end of the fixture
- Four tabs can be adjusted to control the shape and size of the beam. Steal lens snoot, metal shims with plastic end caps, glass focusing lens
- Available in 2 finish options, black, and White. Standards: UL & CUL listed for Damp locations
- Best effect is achieved with low level ambient light and distances less than 10 feet
|Item Size:||2.58 x 2.58 x 2.58 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.03 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.