Product Description & Reviews
The HAMMERHEAD Self-Leveling 360-degree Cross Line Laser projects bright, 360-degree horizontal, vertical or cross lines onto surfaces with accuracy of ±1/8 inch at 30 feet. The continuous 360-degree horizontal laser line provides all-around leveling for a full 60 ft. diameter. The unit will self-level when positioned within 4 degrees of level; an LED indicator turns red when the unit is positioned outside of the self-leveling range. In the lock (manual) mode, the cross line laser can be positioned to project lines that are not level or plumb for projects that require them. The cross line laser may be mounted on any 5/8" threaded tripod screw. Kit includes (1) Self-Leveling 360-degree Cross Line Laser, (4) AA Batteries and (1) Soft Bag
Features & Highlights
- Projects bright lines; ideal for tile alignment, wall studding, windows, doors, etc.
- 360-degree horizontal laser provides all-around leveling coverage over a 60 ft. diameter
- Accuracy: 1/8 in. at a range of 30 ft.
- Three laser-line modes: Level, Plumb and Cross-Line
- Self-levelling capability when within 4Degree of level
- Class II laser product, Output < 1mW
- Includes a 1/4"-20 to 5/8"-11 threaded screw adapter for tripod
|Manufacturer:||Chervon North America, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Chervon North America, Inc.|
|Studio:||Chervon North America, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.98 x 4.96 x 4.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.