Product Description & Reviews
The Ridgid 92555 is a 5/8" x 2' lead for a drain cleaning machine. This leader is highly flexible for easy bending through bends in the pipe. This length ends on each side with a connector made to fashion either another leader or a drain head. The Ridgid 92555 is for use with Ridgid drum machines K-6200, K-750, and K-7500. Why do so many professionals choose RIDGID tools? The answer is simple, trust. Millions of RIDGID tools go to work every day in plants, on construction sites and in countless other harsh environments. One of the design parameters for developing RIDGID tools is efficient operation. We engineer ease-of-use into every product. And, we include innovative features to ensure that our tools and machines get jobs done as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
Features & Highlights
- The product is 92555 LEADER, T458 5/8 FLEXIBLE
- The product is used for winch-accessory-kits
- This product manufactured in United States
- For Use With Ridgid Drain Cleaning Machines
- Easy Snap-on Attachment to Cables
- Spins Auger Heads to Clear out Debris from Pipes
- Gravity Drags Cable Down Pipe
- Use to Clear Out Stoppages, Roots, Rags and Sticks
|Manufacturer:||North Coast Electric|
|Publisher:||North Coast Electric|
|Studio:||North Coast Electric|
|Item Weight:||1.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.