Product Description & Reviews
The high color rendering index of the single ended MSR series ensures that everyone in the audience can enjoy the true colors of the scenery, the stage props, the players and their costumes - in fact everything that is on stage can be made bright and vivid in daylight quality light. Also, thanks to the single ended lamp concept, the luminaire has optimal light collection and direction possibilities to help ensure brightness on stage exactly where and when it is needed. In addition, the MSR can be used in any burning position for easy set-up and convenience.
Features & Highlights
- This technology produce a bright, widely distributed wash of light that is much more efficient than incandescent or fluorescent light sources.
- Longer lifetime, fewer early failures, consistent performance over time.
- Extremely compact and intense gives the freedom to create smaller and lighter fixtures and enables easy lamp replacement and adjustments in a matter of seconds.
- High perceived brightness, High luminous efficacy, High correlated color temperature & High beam intensity.
- Beware of Counterfeits - Buy only from Authorized Dealers.
|Model:||MSR 575/2 10H|
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||43.31 x 43.31 x 43.31 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.16 x 2.16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.