Product Description & Reviews
The Numax 34 degree clipped head framing nailer (sfr3490), offers cost effective speed and power with a lightweight design. This tool is great for framing, sheathing, remodeling and general outdoor uses. It is designed with a tool free depth adjust and an easy-load magazine. The anti-dry fire feature wills top the nail gun from firing when there are less than 5 nails in the magazine.Uses 2-3-1/2 inch 30-34 degree .113-.131 paper collated clipped head or offset d-head nails. Rubber comfort grip handle.
Features & Highlights
- Uses 2-3-1/2 inch 30-34 degree .113-.131 paper collated clipped head or offset d-head nails
- Rubber comfort grip handle
- Anti-dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation
- No-mar tip to prevent damage to work surface
- Lightweight magnesium construction
|Item Weight:||9.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 14.17 x 14.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.2 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.