Product Description & Reviews
Keyed Different2-3/4" (70mm) wide stainless steel body resists corrosionHardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance4-pin cylinder helps prevent pickingDouble deadbolt locking to guard against pullingKey retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlockedFully shielded design minimizes shackle exposureIdeal protection against bolt cutter attacksWeight: 2 PoundsThe Master Lock No. 40DPF Discus Padlock features a 1-9/16in (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance.
Features & Highlights
- The Master Lock No. 40DPF Discus Padlock features a 1-9/16in (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance
- The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- The 3/8in (10mm) diameter shackle is 5/8in (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing
- The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked
|Manufacturer:||Master Lock Co|
|Publisher:||Master Lock Co|
|Studio:||Master Lock Co|
|Item Weight:||7.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.