Product Description & Reviews
Smoke and carbon monoxide can be threats to any family or home. You should be notified, whether you’re home or away. In the event of an emergency, a loud siren will sound. This alarm will also talk to you, telling you the type of danger and where it is located - so you can choose the best path to safety. In case you are away, this alarm will send you a message. You can also invite others to be notified and have access, such as family members, friends, or neighbors. Onelink by First Alert smoke + carbon monoxide alarm is now compatible with Amazon echo, allowing for simple voice interaction with your alarm. Apple Home Kit enabled for easy integration of multiple smart home devices.
Features & Highlights
- Receive instant notification when there's a smoke or Carbon monoxide emergency
- Alarm works with Amazon Alexa, allowing for simple voice integration with your alarm
- 10 year battery backup means no costly battery replacements for the life of the alarm and low battery chirps in the middle of the night
- Alarm was designed to last for 10 years, the longest time permitted by the National fire code
- Easy installation, set up directly from your iPhone or iPad. Requires iOS 10 or later
- Easily replace existing or install new hardwired alarms into your home's electrical system. Comes with an easy adapter plug.
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.85 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.