Product Description & Reviews
Narrow blade design is great for transplanting small annuals, planting a variety of bulbs, digging weeds, etc. For blister-fighting comfort, nothing beats gel technology! We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is over molded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job.Super comfortable tool for hours of fatigue-free use. Handles are made of high density gel for blister-fighting comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Super comfortable tool for hours of fatigue-free use
- Handles are made of high density gel for blister-fighting comfort
- Made of solid cast polished aluminum over molded with nonslip rubberized grips
- Blade is graduated from 1 to 4 inches (2 - 10 cm) so you plant at the correct depth
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
|Item Size:||1.5 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.