Product Description & Reviews
OSHA has issued a final rule (March 2016, OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica in Construction Regulations - 29 CFR 1926.1153) for America's workers, limiting their exposure to respirable crystalline silica, a substance OSHA has stated can increase the risk of developing silicosis, lung cancer and kidney disease. 3M has resources and PPE to help you as you work to meet the new exposure limit and help protect your crew. Engineered for maximum comfort, durability and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
Features & Highlights
- Scotchgard protection paint and stain resistant lens cause some liquids to bead up so they can be wiped off easily
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Silicone full facepiece design offers comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- 3M Cool Flow Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort.Passive speaking diaphragm enhances communications
- Dimension : 5.75(L) x 7.94(W) x (9.25)H
|Manufacturer:||3M Industrial Market Center|
|Brand:||3M Personal Protective Equipment|
|Publisher:||3M Industrial Market Center|
|Studio:||3M Industrial Market Center|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.25 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.