Product Description & Reviews
3M LeadCheck Swabs are EPA recognized, non-toxic and provide a rapid, test for lead on most surfaces. When lead is detected, 3M LeadCheck Swabs turn red on contact. The vast majority of test situations results are obtained in less than 30 seconds. Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Red Means Lead Each kit contains test confirmation cards to verify individual test results. 3M LeadCheck Swabs provide instant lead-detection results for quick and accurate job pricing. In just seconds, you will know if lead-safe practices are required. Test for lead on surfaces such as: painted surfaces, steel structures, vinyl and other plastics.
Features & Highlights
- Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds
- EPA recognized
- Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Red means lead!
- Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit
- Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining
- EPA recognized on painted wood, metal, plaster or drywall
- Detects lead down to 600 ppm
- Contains 48 ready-to-use disposable swabs that turn red when lead is found
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.