Product Description & Reviews
This inch SAE vernier caliper measures in inches, has a 0.001" graduations, and has four-way jaws for measuring the inside diameter and outside diameter of holes, grooves, and tube thicknesses, and depth and step measurements of bores and grooves. A satin finished bar with sharp black graduations ease reading. Ground and lapped measuring faces ensure accuracy and provide wear resistance. Hardened carbon steel construction provides durability. Come in leatherette storage pouch.Hardened carbon steel construction with satin chrome finish.
Features & Highlights
- Hardened carbon steel construction with satin chrome finish
- Four-way measurement capability for outside dimension (OD), inside dimension (ID), depth, and step measurements
- Measuring Range: 0-6 inches; Resolution: 0.001"; Accuracy: 0.001"/6 inches
- Slide-type fine adjustment thumb wheel with clamp screw lock
- Comes in leatherette storage pouch
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 47256, mpn: 1, ean: 0792363472562,